Wednesday 18 April 2012

Well this is all a bit mind of blowing technological! One minute I was thinking maybe I should try a blog thingie and the next minute I am! But in some ways that's my problem - I am too instant! Waiting is not something I like to do. So if I suddenly think 'oh I would really like that song on my iPad ' - it's on to iTunes and we're away. Or if I'm hot on the trail of a dog lookingh for his forever home I want to go and get him NOW! But I don't think it's good for me. I wonder if I should give myself some time to actually think first. It's just possible I miss things because I am too quick.
Seems to me that it probably means I miss some of what God is trying to say and do in my life because I don't reflect enough. SO - this blog writing is going to be my opportunity to stop - to reflect - to respond. Let's see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment